Fly from Miami, Florida to Fortaleza, Brazil for as little as $298 USD return, non-stop.
Click here to find this fare. This fare was available at the time of posting. Sample fare dates are Friday Match 29 – Friday April 5 2019.
Why we like this fare:
- It’s under $300 USD
- Fortaleza has about 25 kilometres (16 mi) of urban beaches
- It’s always in the high 20s Celsius/low 80s fahrenheit
- It’s inexpensive to get to Miami from just about anywhere
GOL is Brazil’s second largest airline, but it is also a low cost carrier. You will get 22lbs of carry-on + one personal item like a backpack. In addition, for international flights, you will be charged $15 for the first bag via their website or $30 at check-in, and $35 via their website or $70 via check-in for the 2nd bag. You can check airline safety ratings here.
Brazil introduced e-Visa for Americans. You no longer need to visit one of their consulates to get a visa. The difference between the e-Visa and one from the consulate:
- e-Visa: Valid for 2 years, 90 days max per visit, $40.
- Consulate issued visa: Valid for 10 years, 90 days max per, $160
- To apply for the e-Visa: Visit Brazili’s e-Visa site.
Here’s a map to show you where Fortaleza is located in Brazil. Learn more about Fortaleza on Wikipedia.
Thanks to The Flight Deal.
Need to rent a car? Need travel gadgets, clothes, sightseeing tickets, train tickets? Find it all and more right here.
Zoonie Travel will put together a customized itinerary for you. Click here to get started.
**This post may contain affiliate links and Zoonie Travel will be compensated if you make a purchase after clicking on these links.