If you have a motion disability, it’s essential to make sure you’re fully prepared before you go on a trip. Not only will your trip run smoothly, but your well-earned vacation will also be stress-free.
Regardless of whether you’re traveling with a wheelchair, scooter or other mobility aid, our Accessible Travel Guide will help ensure your trip goes off without a hitch.
Inside you’ll find tips on:
- Making lists – lists are a great way to stay organized on your trip, but they’re also an essential part of planning. Make sure you’re fully prepared by putting together a few of the suggested lists within our guide.
- Traveling to your destination – whether you’re flying, taking a train, or riding a bus, these tips will take some of the stress and worry out of your travel planning.
- Taking your equipment vs renting – what you need to know about taking your own wheelchair or power scooter, and the benefit of renting.
- Transportation at your destination – you’ve arrived at your destination, but how do you get from A to B? Our guide will take you through your options to determine the easiest way to get around in a new city or town.
- Local attractions and their accessibility – sightseeing and dining out are an integral part of your vacation. Ensure your needs can be accommodated in advance to minimize worry and make your trip more enjoyable.
Want to learn how you can have the best vacation possible even if you’re travelling with a motion disability? Fill out the form to download a free guide!
Need to rent a car? Need travel gadgets, clothes, sightseeing tickets, train tickets? Find it all and more right here.
Zoonie Travel will put together an itinerary for you for just $50 with a money back guarantee. Click here to get started.